IT Inventory and Procurement Specialist
Programs & Operations – Information Technology
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As an IT Inventory & Procurement Specialist, you will help manage: all internal IT purchases including hardware, all software licensing, and service contracts, as well as the IT inventory for both hardware and software. You will report directly to our IT Operations Manager.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and be excellent at multi-tasking.
- Be responsible for ensuring all software licenses are in compliance
- Ensure all hardware is properly stocked for our projected growth
- Manage and monitor vendor performance
- Triage and prioritize internal IT purchase requests
- Manage projects in a results oriented environment
- A minimum of 5 years vendor support/procurement experience in a corporate support environment
- Excellent customer service ethics
- Some experience with computer hardware
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated customer service, leadership and mentoring skills
- Experience with vendor relations including PO processes, internal legal contract approvals, etc.
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.