Hot Parts Call Analyst
Casa Grande, AZ /
Supply Chain – Logistics /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Hot Parts Call Analyst. This position requires an experienced professional with the ability to analyze, interpret, all part request. This position requires partnership with Supply Chain, QA/QC, Manufacturing, investigate delivery issues and manage change. Candidate will be responsible for multiple request from various departments throughout the plant (Body in White, Powertrain, Paint, and General Assembly). Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with root cause analysis, 8D, and other problem-solving methods within the logistics
- Organize and fulfill request of all hot part orders and request
- Replenishment of safety stock adhering to minimum stock levels
- Maintain company safety and 6S standards
- Assign reason codes to hot call, track and investigate
- Other projects as directed by management or to meet needs of the team
- Maintains consistent stock of inventory, ordering new stock up to pre-authorized limit as inventory is needed
- Assesses inventory reports and order patterns identifying frequent part trends
- Provides inventory reports to, shift leaders and various levels of management upon request
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with internal and external customers
- Maintains accurate daily records of parts received and hot call orders
- Manages and maintains inventory system within 3PL systems
- Conducts frequent spot and partial audits of physical inventory
- Assists with periodic (at least annual) physical inventory audits
- Distinctive problem-solving skills and business judgment
- Ability to articulate business questions, pulling from large database and using statistics to arrive at answers
- Demonstrate communication skills (verbal and non-verbal) with all levels of management and the ability to present data in levels of detail appropriate for the audience
- Demonstrate interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation
- Has the capability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and the ability to influence others
- Exhibit strong self-initiative, problem solving, decision making, and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment to continuously create efficiencies through creativity, experimentation, and ideation
- Drive to challenge decisions professionally and respectfully
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment, while learning a new business domain and building subject matter expertise
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheets, Tableau, etc.
- Associates Degree and/or minimum 2 years logistics experience preferred in manufacturing environment
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.