IT Project Manager
Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Information Technology /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Working at Lucid means being part of a shared vision, where we work together to produce revolutionary ways to power the future. To do so, we’re looking for a Project Manager. If you’re the kind of person who sees a problem, develops a solution, and creates an improvement no one’s asked for yet, then we want to talk to you! As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for ensuring IT projects are planned, budgeted, and executed in a timely manner while developing the project life cycle requirements. Candidates should be excellent engineers and organizers that have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination.
- Exercise best practices in project management throughout all project phases including initiation, planning, monitoring and controlling, and closure.
- Manage any type of IT related project: SDLC, infrastructure, product deployment, etc.
- Work with minimal supervision, under the general direction of senior leadership.
- Develop and manage project plans and create and manage related documentation.
- Effectively manage complex projects across cross-functional teams of varying sizes.
- Assess and manage risk throughout project life cycle.
- Manage projects with internal and external partners/vendors.
- Manage stakeholder and cross-functional communication, including project metrics and reports.
- 2+ years of full life-cycle IT Project Management experience.
- 5+ years of IT support experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven record of leading cross-functional teams and successfully delivering results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including risk management and issue resolution.
- Demonstrated skills interacting at various levels of an organization.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Experience working in a Waterfall, Agile or Waterfall/Agile hybrid environment.
- Successful candidates must be self-starters who are smart, humble, and driven. You know how to adapt your knowledge, approach, and experience to any situation. You are agile and can work with a variety of teams, types of engagements, and work situations.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you're comfortable with ambiguity.
- You are a confident, self-aware team player, open to receiving and providing, effective feedback.
- You have exceptional communication skills and a strong work ethic.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.