Finance Analyst -Corporate Consolidation
General & Administrative – Finance
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Be part of something amazing
We are looking for a Financial Analyst – Corporate Consolidation with steady working experience and a solid academic background.
If you are the kind of person who is detail-oriented, able to multitask and like to take on new challenges, then we want to talk with you!
- Consolidate and analyze financial data including reconciliations, period-to-period variance analysis, derivation of vehicle cost targets, analyzing cost deviation with variance explanations.
- Maintain the financial status of multiple projects in weekly status reports showing budget, forecast, current and past due invoices, Purchase Request status, Purchase Order status, as well as accruals.
- Develop retail profitability models estimating capital payback periods and rates of return.
- Identify depreciation periods for each type of spend.
- Ensure the fiscal requirements of each vendor contract are strictly adhered to (especially in terms of: invoicing, costs, payments, and budgets).
- Develop and refine business case assessments with relevant teams to support Program decisions.
- To facilitate operating team alignment and decision making, present data in cohesive reports that provide clear communication and recommendations.
- Actively participate with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope. Provide objective business consultancy and financial guidance to the company.
- Partner closely with the operating team (including: Retail, Engineering, Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing, Program Management, Marketing, and Business Development) to understand financial inputs and provide guidance on operating decisions.
- Additional ad-hoc assignments and projects supporting departments across the organization including month-end financial reporting, longer-term Business Plan development, benchmarking and process analysis.
- Provide new perspective to identify and propose opportunities for improvement across processes and business functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering or related field
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) – preferred
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience, with a minimum of 2 years of variance analysis experience (actuals to forecast comparison) and period-to-period analysis
- Proven technical, quantitative and critical-thinking skills, high level of independent judgment, initiative and creativity to identify and clearly communicate key performance drivers to senior management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments with a high degree of autonomy and accountability for results
- Demonstrated effective written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Established ability using Microsoft Office software with a particular high proficiency with Excel
- Finance analyst experience at an Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Supplier – a huge plus!
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.