PCB Layout Design Engineer
Hardware Engineering – Powertrain Engineering
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a PCB Layout Design Engineer. This position requires an experienced professional with PCB EDA tools and layout experience. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Design printed circuit boards that meet internal design standards for advanced power electronics and control circuit.
- Perform PCB layout for all types of boards
- Work with electrical engineers to design circuit boards assemblies including high voltage, high power, and high-speed PCB.
- Work with mechanical engineers on the mechanical-electrical packaging
- Support quick-turn board builds with PCBA contract manufacturers
- Proficient using OrCAD and supporting tools
- Experience designing for power electronics, analog signal processing, high-speed communication, A/D and D/A boards.
- Strong understanding of modern PCB design and manufacturing techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years of PCB layout design experience
- Knowledgeable in routing for high-speed signals, high voltage, or high current PBC.
- Knowledgeable in safety standards for high voltage high current PCB.
- Minimum – BS in the areas of electrical engineering.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.