NVH CAE Engineer
Hardware Engineering – NVH, Durability, and Integrated Safety
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an NVH CAE analyst. This position requires an experienced professional with fair understanding of the vehicle development process. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Be responsible for, but not limited to, generating multiple CAE concepts using concept mock-up/parametrization processes
- Perform NVH CAE analyses at the BIW/TBIW and Full-vehicle level.
- Perform NVH CAE analyses at the sub-system and component level
- Conduct CAE analysis using Optistruct and will work towards improving the concept for performance/feasibility working with BIW, Battery Systems, Chassis, Interiors, Exteriors and other extended engineering teams.
- Perform correlation studies between test data and CAE data and make assessments on how to improve modeling and analyses techniques.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent experience in NVH simulations using NASTRAN / Optistruct
- Good experience in use of concept mock-ups/parameterization in CAE, targeted towards NVH performance
- Good knowledge of vehicle structures and NVH sub-system analysis for Body/Chassis/Powertrain
- Good knowledge of fundamental physics and structural engineering principles
- Good knowledge of Automotive structural solutions for Noise and vibration design requirements
- Master of Science degree in Structural/Mechanical Engineering
- Coursework in Noise and Vibrations
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.