Staff Payroll Professional
Finance & Accounting – Accounting /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking for a Payroll Professional with steady work experience and a solid academic background. If you are the kind of person who is detail-oriented, able to multitask and like to take on new challenges, then we want to talk with you!
- Support Payroll processes for US, Canada or if needed international countries
- Works closely with Payroll Leader, team members and Payroll partners (HR, Finance, Legal)
- Clearly understand numerous, interrelated complex Payroll processes and tools
- Ensure proper documentation of Payroll processes
- Operate assigned country payroll cycles + help in other country payrolls
- Payroll GL booking and associated reconciliations
- Payroll Bank reconciliation
- Payroll Accruals and monthly reconciliation
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies. Ensure data accuracy and process integrity
- Anticipate, assess, and manage issues and risks
- Quickly resolve issues when they arise; address the root cause and recommend mitigation plans to build
- Helps in providing necessary inputs for configuration as requested / required to Payroll Vendor
- Collaborate closely with our internal Business, HR, and Finance, IT teams as necessary
- Ensures successful payroll operations of assigned countries
- Identify payroll processes for increased efficiency and potential automation
- Strong Excel skills in terms of various compilation of management information or testing of application as needed
- 7 plus years of experience in Payroll operations
- Proven work experience in Payroll
- Hands-on experience with Payroll, Time and Attendance, and Human Resources Information Systems Diverse HR experience (payroll, operations, benefits, immigration, etc.) preferred
- Strong Excel skills to support operational requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Demonstrated ability to support operations
- Demonstrated ability to document and improve operational processes
- A self-starter, who will take the initiative to lead and drive implementation and operational efficiencies
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in operations management, Human Resources Management, or another relevant field, or equivalent experience
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
· California (Bay Area) - $108,000 – $154,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.