Brand & Product Design – Design Studio
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Creative Exterior Designer who could develop world-class designs for electric vehicles from strong conceptual to production development. Follow the design process from sketch form to final models with cross-functional experience and strong leadership capabilities.
- Create conceptual design proposal with strong visual communication skills
- Develop exterior design from conceptual stage to production stage
- Collaborate with cross functional teams: engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, craftsmanship, suppliers to execute design intent into production
- Collaborate and coordinate with Interior & CMF design team closely to develop future luxury experience
- Bachelor’s Degree: from a design school specializing in automotive
- 1-5 years in automotive interior design studios, experience with concepts and productions
- Forward, innovative thinking
- Understanding of premium and luxury space
- Clarity and calm approach within a fast paced environment
- Easily manage tight deadlines and extraordinary challenges
- Professional, motivated and pro-active working attitude
- Strong understanding of the complete design process form conceptual ideas to production development
- Outstanding visual communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in relevant software: 2D and 3D
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.