Senior Design Manager, Retail Development
Newark, CA /
Retail Operations – Retail Development /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Design Manager to help grow our retail development group. This position requires a skilled professional with 10+ years of retail design or hospitality design leadership experience. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Lead new store design activities including stores and service centers
- Draft and negotiate design discipline contracts with assistance from the legal team
- Benchmark and validate project budgets with assistance from the development team
- Manage new and existing project schedules, identifying areas for overlap and improvement
- Participate in strategic expansion planning sessions and draft department proposals
- Help to establish an entirely new global vendor base of architects, engineers, and design professionals, as well as managing their efforts through each design phase
- 10+yrs experience
- Working knowledge of the luxury retail development environment and it’s fast-paced, adaptive processes
- A proven track record of delivering high-quality projects on time and on schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably design
- A portfolio demonstrating past work experience
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.