Brand & Product Design – Design Studio
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Our Brand team is responsible for the breadth of how our product and company are communicated to the world and we pride ourselves in producing the majority of our content in-house. This includes campaign advertising, videos and animations for our corporate website and social media, as well as immersive in-store video content. We strive for excellence and innovation within every aspect of these brand touch points.
We are currently seeking a Video Editor. The candidate must have a sophisticated sense of storytelling and the ability to execute edits and the entire post production process at a world class level.
- Take a strong role in our video content development and complete video edits for a variety of content across our brand touch points. This will include campaign, documentary, social media, in-store video content.
- Be an integral part of our brand's storytelling by working with the team to come up with video concepts, storyboarding those concepts, and then presenting them to senior management.
- 5+ years experience
- Bachelors degree in a video discipline
- Previous senior level experience in a post house, agency, or design firm
- Deep understanding of editing and the entire post production process
- Strong communication skills
- Self motivation and initiative
- Fluency in Final Cut Pro or Premier. Coloring, Compositing, and Sounds Design experience all a plus
- Understanding of the premium and luxury space
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.