Newark, CA /
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Support day-to-day EHS operations in a fast paced, cross functional and highly collaborative environment, serving groups that perform activities including R&D, manufacturing, and logistics
- Perform risk analysis, job hazard analysis, and standard operating procedures
- Review work instructions and current work practices to identify need for additional controls
- Stock and distribute safety supplies
- Complete routine workplace and safety equipment inspections
- Drive corrective action resolution with a hands-on and innovative approach to problem solving
- Administer basic training sessions and information flow down sessions
- Conduct risk assessments, safety audits and ergonomic work-task audits
- Drive innovative solutions, document, and support EHS concerns and challenges
- Organize, file, and maintain EHS documentation
- Screen Incident Reports to ensure all documentation is accounted for and properly recorded
- Collect and track compliance records as requested
- Have a growing knowledge of EHS performance metrics and drive actions to directly influence continuous improvement
- Be first responder to all incidents on-shift providing a prompt/detailed report-out to manager
- Minimum of 2 years in an Environmental Health & Safety related field. Experience in the automotive or electric vehicle industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Safety, Industrial Safety, Ergonomics, Environmental Health, Industrial Hygiene, or Safety-related discipline a plus
- Basic understanding of general manufacturing safety processes, procedures, and requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
- Ability to stand and/or walk for 10+ hrs. daily and climb stairs
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and execute work among competing priorities
- Exemplary initiative and a learn-by-doing is encouraged
- Self-motivated with high energy to get results!
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.