Social Media Marketing Manager
Newark, CA /
Marketing – Marketing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Social Media Marketing Manager owns the Lucid brand voice across social channels. A combination of strategy and planning, content creation, community management and tracking/analysis, this role aims to generate awareness for Lucid Motors, while driving community engagement. You will manage all social platforms, owning the execution of both organic and paid social campaigns, ultimately reporting on the effectiveness of the content to ensure Lucid meets their social KPIs.
- Play an integral role on the Lucid marketing team, as the owner of the external brand voice across social platforms
- Refine and execute the Lucid social strategy, mapping back to KPIs
- Plan, implement and maintain the social media editorial calendar for campaigns and projects for Lucid, through innovative and targeted tactics
- Strategically develop messaging for organic and paid social media campaigns
- Execute paid social campaigns across platforms
- Own the scheduling of social content across channels
- Manage all social platforms through community management engagement tactics
- Maintain social media guidelines and best practices, specific to Lucid properties
- Use social listening and analytics tools to generate insight, fuel social conversation and identify opportunities for heightened engagement or content creation
- Analyze and present data from social and website analytics outlining performance on a campaign and/or monthly basis
- Stay up-to-date on best practices and industry trends including paid advertising, social platform updates and social engagement tactics, to inform Lucid’s go to market social strategy
- Build brand awareness and drive growth through social influencer partnerships
- Be the point of contact for the social agency
- BA Degree or higher
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency with social media native platforms (including back end analytics and ad platforms, i.e. Facebook’s Business Manager) and third party marketing software
- Passion for a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Self-starter and quick thinker who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- Proven track record of taking initiative to suggest and implement new ideas
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- A passion for and working knowledge of automobiles, EVs, and the future of mobility
- Experience in the luxury or high-tech industries
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.