Lucid Studio Associate – Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills, CA /
Retail Operations – Sales /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid is building a brand. A post luxury brand centered around sustainability and the human experience. We’re looking for enthusiastic and conscientious Studio Associates to build Lucid with us.
As a Studio Associate in a Lucid studio your primary responsibility will be to deliver exceptional, personalized, customer interactions.
You are a motivated and engaging quick learner with a penchant for providing memorable and enjoyable customer experiences.
To be successful in this role you should be an incredible communicator with the ability to recognize subtle social cues. You will be eager to support the studio team with ad hoc tasks where required and consistently act as a brand promotor.
- Be a critical Lucid Ambassador; the first point of engagement guests will have with Lucid
- Welcome guests in an engaging, courteous and sincere manner
- Demonstrate excitement and create intrigue about Lucid products
- Effectively communicate the benefits of Lucid products and being a member of the Lucid community
- Gauge guests' requirements and interests to deliver a personalized and relevant interaction
- Be responsible for lead capture and progression of guests through initial part of the Lucid journey
- Manage and overcome customer challenges in a cordial and calm manner
- Ensure all studio assets are presentable and consistent with the Lucid brand image
- Keep a keen eye on any pain points or bottlenecks observed during daily studio operations, think creatively and offer improvement suggestions
- Remain available for ad-hoc activities to improve studio operations and customer experiences
- Support local marketing initiatives and events to build brand awareness
- Maintain a continuing desire to learn and develop to progress your career with Lucid Motors
- Completed, or working towards, Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Exceptional people skills including strong oral and written communication, empathy and active listening ability.
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer experiences in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Conscientious, responsible and reliable.
- Familiarity with CRM tools a plus.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.