Material Handling Technician
Casa Grande, AZ /
Supply Chain – Logistics /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking self-motivated, efficient, and meticulous Material Handler’s to join our growing Casa Grande Manufacturing Facility. As a material handler with our organization, you will be responsible for unloading product deliveries, maintaining stock in the warehouse, and moving stock and other materials to fulfill orders. The ideal candidate for the material handler position is a diligent worker who can complete tasks successfully with little to no guidance.
- Move stock to and from loading docks, delivery vehicles, storage areas, and production areas either manually or using equipment such as trucks, tractors, or forklifts
- Follow written or oral instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties
- Stage products on shipping and receiving docks, warehouse, and lineside functions
- Sort cargo during loading or unloading process and mark containers with identifying information
- Stack cargo in specific locations using cargo boards or pallets
- Document the numbers of units handled or moved each day using production sheets
- Use assistive devices—slings, hooks, etc.—to lift and guide cargo
- Operate material handling equipment such as sit-down forklifts, order pickers, tow motors, pallet jacks, both manual and powered
- Receive, confirm, track, store, and deliver material from the warehouse to production facilities
- Lift and unload heavy pallets, both by hand and by machine, and safely relocate them elsewhere in the warehouse or prepare them for transport.
- Facilitate and maintain a safe work environment.
- Perform quality inspections of materials, ensuring that the delivery is completed as requested and that the order meets company and industry standards.
- Keep the warehouse organized and tidy and implement general housekeeping practices to maintain workplace cleanliness.
- Understand the basics of the supply chain, including shipping and receiving logistics, quality assurance, equipment upkeep, and facility maintenance.
- Fill out inventory lists, crosscheck shipping invoices and maintain accurate delivery log records for every order.
- Demonstrate communication skills (verbal and non-verbal) with all levels of management
- Has the capability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exhibit strong self-initiative, problem solving, multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing manufacturing environment
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office Suites
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) forklift certification strongly preferred
- Availability to work overtime hours preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. At least two years of experience operating MHE equipment such as sit down fork lift, tow motor, order pickers, pallet jacks.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.