IT Infrastructure Manager
Information Technology – Global IT Infrastructure /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As the Manager of IT Infrastructure, you will be responsible for Lucid’s China presence & growth, leading a team to define & maintain IT infrastructure for as it related to the enterprise, engineering, manufacturing, and retail environments.
- Oversight complex global workforce composed of employees, contractors, and external vendors
- Work closely with the manufacturing, retail, enterprise, and R&D teams to understand evolving business needs, document systematic processes, guide operations, and identify solutions for recurring issues
- Recommends suitable technology infrastructure solutions and updates to IT teams to develop long-term and short-term planning
- Recommends local alternatives for IT infrastructure architecture to ensure business sustainability
- Lead team members and vendors to design and implement business initiatives including but not limited to networks, servers, storage, collaborative systems, remote sites management, cloud system maintenance, global corporate projects etc.
- Work closely with IT and business stakeholders to develop budget and project plans to support IT infrastructure implementation in accordance with the business expansion plan
- Evaluates the overall IT infrastructure capacity to ensure optimum system performance
- Define and build Operational Reporting, Exception Reporting, Issue Tracking KPIs
- Develop and maintain operational processes and procedures to ensure predictable and timely fault response & resolution and proactive maintenance
- Ensure ongoing projects, rollouts, BAU activities are being performed in a scalable and effective manner
- 15+ years of IT Infrastructure experience with 5+ years of preferred experience working with new Manufacturing entrants into the China market
- 10+ years of people management experience, people development and strong Leadership skills
- 3+ years of experience with any one of public cloud infrastructures and private cloud such as VMWare
- Technical background – IT Infrastructure, Operations, Architecture & Governance
- Experience leading and maturing teams in a fast-paced company through exponential growth
- Ability to work with ambiguity, make decisions about what data and approach is best for the task at hand
- Effective organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills with multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with the ability to articulate complex ideas or technologies in easy-to-understand business terms to senior leaders
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (verbally and in writing) to regional teams
- BS/MS in Information Technology/Computer Science or combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.