Casa Grande, AZ
People – Environmental, Health, and Safety /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking an Environmental, Health, and Safety Specialist; this role will report to the Senior Specialist of Environmental, Health, and Safety for multiple departments. Our ideal candidate will find responsibility in the design, implementation, and execution of complex subject matter across a wide range of EH&S disciplines.
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
- Support day-to-day EHS operations.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of EHS Management System elements pertaining to all manufacturing operations teams including Logistics, BIW, Powertrain, GA, Paint, etc.
- Support on-floor activities daily by attending tier meetings, resolving issues presented by team members, and coaching the floor with the EHS employee engagement process.
- Develop and maintain strong communication between all organizations within manufacturing operations.
- Ensure compliance with Local, State and Federal environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Drive incident analysis activities to determine RCCA identification.
- Design safe workspaces and create, implement, and measure policies for employees to follow that minimize job-related hazards.
- Manage high visibility projects as a key liaison between Lucid Motors and third-party organizations' driving results to meet aggressive timelines.
- Obtain multiple paths to resolution across carting issues and present to EHS/Manufacturing leadership.
- Drive employee engagement programs as a foundation to EHS integration in the workplace.
- Provide support for EHS programs such as LOTO, Hazard Communication, Emergency Response, Fall Protection, Respiratory Protection, Hearing Conservation, Air and Waste management, etc.
- Develop and conduct education and training as required across manufacturing operations.
- Represent EHS in varying multi-functional routine and non-routine engagements.
- Conducting workplace inspection practices and drive the corrective and preventative action management process providing key performance indicators.
- Minimum of a bachelors in occupational safety, EHS, or related EHS field with at least 1 year professional experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with Local, State and Federal regulatory agencies and requirements.
- Practical experience with LOTO, Machine Guarding, Ergonomics, providing education/training, Risk assessment, Incident Investigation, etc.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with manufacturing team members and other key stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure while managing competing priorities in a rapid growth environment.
- Well organized and highly detail oriented.
- Manufacturing is a 24/7 operation; must be available to support occasional evenings and weekends as needed.
- Able to influence and communicate effectively with leaders, technicians, engineers, contractors and supporting staff.
- Flexibility in work schedule is required (to include evenings and weekends, as needed).
- Willing to travel between Tempe, Az, Phoenix, Az, and Casa Grande, Az.
Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we’d love to have you join our team!
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.