Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Infotainment, Controls, and Integration /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Scrum Master who will define and implement business processes. You will have experience facilitating prioritization of efforts with cross-functional leadership. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.
- Contribute to department wide objectives.
- Responsible for the successful and timely implementation of all IT relevant tasks associated with projects.
- Working according to the internal project/product methodology Planning and coordinating the Sprints, managing the daily stand-ups (SCRUMS), managing the sprint closure, retrospectives and demos.
- Work closely with project owner in backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
- Experience defining and implementing business processes.
- Experience facilitating prioritization of efforts with cross-functional leadership.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum and other software development practices
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Business leadership, supervised and unsupervised professional aptitude
- Experience with infrastructure tools including Jira, Confluence and Smart sheet.
- Strong diagnostic, analysis, troubleshooting, problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills and can work effectively in a team environment.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.