Embedded Software Engineer
Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Infotainment, Controls, and Integration /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Embedded Software Engineer
We are currently seeking an Embedded Software Engineer.
This position requires an individual with a strong background in software development including but not limited to embedded control systems. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Work in a dynamic, cross-functional team to advance our cutting-edge technologies for mass-market passenger vehicles, and Formula E motorsports
- Develop automated software tools for various vehicle electronics development and production tests for systems including the battery management system
- Develop mission-critical features for various electronic components, including the battery management system
- Excellent track record in delivering embedded software for complex commercial products
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming using C++ and/or Python
- Experience in desktop application development and hardware peripheral interfaces
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other related fields
- Experience in EV industry and battery management systems
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.