Drive Unit Testing Technical Project Manager
Newark, CA /
Hardware Engineering – Powertrain Engineering /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a skilled Technical Project Manager for the Drive Unit Test and Validation team. You will work with a team of engineers and others in support of motor & gearbox development as well as ensuring readiness for production. You will managing scheduling activities for testing, maximizing equipment utilization, and people resource allocation. Track and report testing progress to design teams, as well as vehicle program management.
- Prioritize testing requests from querying parties to meet objectives and deadlines
- Interface with design release engineers, design team managers and program managers to set priorities and project timelines
- Utilize Jira to improve process flow for test requests, equipment builds and incident triage
- Provide regular progress updates to management and the executive staff
- Lead scope, schedule, and budget for new test equipment builds
- Provide technical guidance to solve engineering challenges with mechanical, electrical and/or software systems
- 5+ years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Atlassian Jira, and Confluence
- Extensive working knowledge of EV transmission systems
- Experience creating dashboards or other visualization tools such as tableau
- Stellar organizational and communication skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment with frequent prioritization adjustments
- CATIA V6 experience highly desired
- In-depth knowledge of various test methodologies
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.