Sr. HR Business Partner, DACH (m/f/d)
People – Human Resources /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Human Resources is scaling to be a Strategic global HR partner that translates business plans into effective, scalable, and geo-friendly HR programs. We are a passionate group of experts that are purpose-driven, and customer-obsessed. We are inspired by infinite possibilities, and we strive to make a profound difference in the world. We believe that to inspire the world, we must excel in everything that we do. We seek to be a great company, not just a good one. As a collective of future visionaries, we value those who can think and do differently, and that thrive on challenge and collaboration. We are a team that values innovation, harnesses our passions, and embraces the entrepreneurial mind of unlimited potential. We recognize, welcome, and appreciate the unique experiences and diverse perspectives that each of our employees brings with them, that in turn fuel our shared successes.
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs in the DACH region
- Own the employee life cycle from onboarding to offboarding and everything in between
- Advocate Lucid’s pro-employee mindset and facilitate open dialogue to strengthen the relationship between management and team members
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Collaborate with HR colleagues around the globe to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate.
- Co-built the HR org in the DACH region as well as prepared the EU entities for hiring
- 6 + years of progressive experience in Human Resources
- Start-up mentality with a self-starter attitude who can build from scratch and have fun
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resource Management or a related field
- Natural curiosity in international business and organizational dynamics and how to this relates to the HR space
- Understanding of current legal requirements related to human resources and employment law.
- Able to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a fast-paced environment, finding the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities
- Independent, self-driven and high attention to detail
- Fluent in English & German. Additional languages such as French a plus
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.