Senior Dimensional Engineer
Hardware Engineering – Body Structures
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Dimensional Engineer. This position requires an experienced professional who excels at 3DCS DIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment..
- Develop rigid and compliant dimension models in 3DCS
- Work closely with design and manufacturing engineers to develop a world-class BIW
- Test, optimize and validate GD+T for parts and assemblies to meet or exceed gap and flush targets
- Evaluate and make design and process improvement proposals
- A proven track record of excellence in a dimensional analysis using 3DCS
- A deep understanding of design, development, manufacturing processes, and assembly operations
- Working knowledge of SPC systems and root cause analysis
- Experience with 3DCS add-on module for Catia V5/V6
- Experience with QDM or similar SPC quality system
- Experience with Class A surface data, body structures, castings, the extrusion process, stampings and all of their advantages and limitations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related engineering discipline is preferred, but not essential for the right candidate
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.