Sales Business Analyst
Sales & Marketing – Sales
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Sales Business Analyst who will be responsible for documenting the Sales and Marketing business processes, implementing the systems in support of those processes, and working cross-functionally in support of information flow and reporting. This position requires a strong knowledge of SalesForce.com, Tableau, and advanced Excel modeling.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Gather requirements, prepare functional specifications and technical system design documents
- Perform Saleforce.com setup, configuration, customization, administration, deployment, and best practice training
- Integrate phone system and determine best practices based on features available
- Design custom objects and implements advanced fields such as custom formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, workflows, and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates, and email generation
- Create reports and system safety nets for users and management that ensure adoption regarding sales operations processes, CRM usage, and other sales tools
- Determine and design KPI reports and dashboards for stakeholders to include the sales reps, senior management, finance and other cross-functional areas as needed
- Become the guardian of the data. Ensure it is accurate and determine the source of truth for cross-functional data flow and reporting
- Minimum 4 years of experience building and owning an implementation of Salesforce in a startup environment
- Immersive knowledge in Salesforce.com, Tableau, and advanced Excel modeling
- Excellent data modeling, visualization, and presentation skills with different analytical tools/PLs: SQL, R, QLIK, MicroStrategy, VBA, Python, Java
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- An obsession with accurate data
- Strong analytical, logic and reasoning skills to work out problems
- Bachelor's degree in Science
- Global implementations of Sales business systems and processes
- Prior experience in the automotive sector
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.