Sr. Manager, Technical Program Management - Software
Newark, CA /
Digital – Software Quality /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Manager, Technical Program Management in software. This position requires an experienced professional with management experience in leading a team of skilled technical program managers in software. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, possess the ability to learn quickly, and strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with different technical, business and operational leads to plan and execute on goals for the software organization
- Build partnerships with cross-functional teams to manage dependencies and risks to program portfolio
- Proactively manage risks, identify mitigations and work with teams to disambiguate issues as they arise
- Assist in organizing teams around processes that help in planning and execution – setting requirements, prioritizing, communicating and tracking development
- Hire and lead a world-class Technical Program Management team that is focused on delivery
- 10+ years of experience in Technical Program Management with 3+ years of direct people management experience
- Domain knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Android based embedded systems, automotive software development and electronics hardware
- Experience in Agile development using Atlassian based Jira and Confluence
- Demonstrable superior communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in hiring, growing, coaching and managing teams
- Automotive software development experience a plus
- BS minimum in an engineering discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or similar)
- Masters preferred
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
· California (Bay Area) - $165,00-$236,500
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.