Brand & Product Design – Design Studio
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid Motors CMF design studio is looking for a Junior CMF Designer to join our team. You are highly creative, intuitively understand craftsmanship and premium quality, are sensitive to the dynamics and of working with a close multi-discipline team, are willing to roll up your sleeves and are able to articulate rich content and execute with visual clarity. Not only is CMF design your career path, it’s your passion.
- Designer will support the strategy and implementation of color, materials and finish solutions for model lines, show cars and special projects.
- Source new materials
- Trend Research
- Produce 3d renderings to effectively illustrate CMF solutions
- Graphic design support and implementation for presentations
- Collaborate with multi- disciplinary teams and vendors to execute project objectives, deliverables and timelines
- Partake in material library resourcing and organization
- BA, BS or MA in related design field
- 1+ years combined experience: Internship and/or Employment
- High Color Acuity
- Excellent visual communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe CS programs, Keyshot, Grasshopper, Vred
- Ability to work effectively within an open team environment
- Fluency in English in spoken and written
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.