Security Analyst -- Level2 (Automotive)
Digital – Cyber Security, Data, and Connectivity /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Level2 Security Analyst for our Automotive Security Operations Center to perform deep-dive investigations and helping IR team for containment of the incident. This individual should have the ability to work with external/internal teams and collaborates with multiple teams and help in investigating and containment of the incidents.
Key Domain Areas of Work:
- Perform incident detection, and investigation for Automotive Security Operation Center.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures and playbooks for automotive specific use cases
- Perform deep-dive investigations, research and accordingly recommend the improvements in detection capabilities.
- Assist IR Team during containment, eradication and recovery phases of IR Responses.
- Collaborate with different teams such as Software, IT Security, Safety and other teams to implement and improve automotive security posture of Lucid.
- Perform Reverse Engineering, and Threat Hunting.
- Provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Work closely with larger Automotive Cyber Security team to enhance the security processes, and technologies.
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity.
- Minimum 6-8 years of direct experience as an Information Security analyst role.
- Professional experience in incident detection and response, malware analysis or reverse engineering.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience working in Tier 2 or Tier 3 SOC environments performing security incident investigation and security incident response.
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Assessment processes, and tools is a plus.
- Experience with SIEM Tools(eg: Splunk, Logrhythm).
- Experience with automotive signals would be a plus
- Experience with host and network monitoring and security tools.
- Familiarity with Threat Intelligence tools and technologies.
- Proven ability to perform data analysis, incident investigations and root cause analysis.
- Experience with developing Standard Operating Procedures, and Incident Response Plan.
- Good understanding of Cybersecurity Frameworks such as SANs, NIST Cybersecurity frameworks.
- Familiarity with Mitre ATT&CK framework.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.