Sr. Compensation Consultant
Tempe, AZ /
People – Human Resources /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are hiring a Sr. Compensation Consultant for our Engineering (R&D) organizations.
You’ll be responsible for all the traditional analysis of a compensation professional in addition to partnering with the broader HR team to educate and administer Lucid’s compensation programs. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with strategic decisions, and execution of critical deliverables has strong attention to detail and is driven by a desire to meet business needs through a consultative approach for a fast-growing organization.
This position will work closely with and report to our Head of Compensation while partnering directly with both the R&D and Global HR Leadership Team to deliver world-class results.
Role can be based in Newark,CA, or Tempe, AZ on a hybrid in-office model. If located in Tempe this position will require quarterly travel to Newark, CA.
- Collaborate with the Head of Compensation on the execution, communication and education of the Total Rewards philosophy and compensation policies and programs.
- Partner with department leaders, HR Business Partners and recruiters on compensation-related matters such as offers, promotions, and internal transfers
- Assist the Head of Compensation with the design and implementation of compensation policies, guidelines, programs, and tools.
- Develop education and training materials related to compensation policies, tools and programs.
- Collaborate with other compensation partners and work on a variety of special projects as needed, specifically as it relates to new product lines or roles in the organization.
- Manage the annual compensation review process, as well as provide off-cycle support to managers as needed.
- Manage job evaluation and market analysis processes along with the company’s participation in applicable compensation surveys.
- Ensures compliance with federal and local wage and employment laws
- You must have:
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 8+ years of broad-based compensation experience
- Experience supporting a High-tech or Engineering organization
- We value:
- Master’s degree
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and work under pressure in a deadline-driven, rapidly changing organization
- Excellent communication and relationship skills in interacting with internal stakeholders and outside consultants to achieve results.
- Ability to present information in a concise and meaningful manner to leadership.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.