QNX Embedded Software Engineer
Electronics & Software – Infotainment, Controls, and Integration
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a QNX Embedded Software Engineer to join our Vehicle Infotainment team. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Interact with partners and vendors to support the board, device drivers, and boot loaders.
- Contribute to the design of overall software system architecture.
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolve relevant issues based on testing, and user validation.
- You Should Have:
- Knowledge of QNX/Linux internals (process scheduler, memory management, concurrency, synchronization, memory allocation, file system, networking, storage, subsystem architecture).
- 5+ years of experience working with C/C++.
- Experience working in Linux development environment with GNU toolchain.
- Experience working with Linux, QNX, and/or Android.
- Desire and willingness to constantly learn new knowledge and skills.
- Team player attitude to tackle difficult technical challenges.
- QNX Hypervisor integration and software development.
- QNX BSP packages support and integration a big plus.
- QNX Momentics tool suite.
- Network Protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, CAN).
- Experience with automotive infotainment systems, but not required.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.