Digital – Cyber Security, Data, and Connectivity /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer. We are looking for someone to build an extremely fast-growing infrastructure and handling TBs data per hour. We need an exceptional DevOps engineer with good knowledge of data streaming and processing to a develop and manage a reliable operation. In this role you get to do what you love with lots of room to grow, innovate and lead, Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Automate infrastructure deployments with CloudFormation/ Terraform (IaC)
- Develop automation code to deploy and maintain applications that run and monitor services in the public cloud.
- Continuous delivery (CI/CD) using Jenkins/Gitlabs CI, Argo CD/Flux CD, Maven, Artifactory, Docker.
- Programmatically make secrets management painless and easy across distributed services, secret handling technology such as Vault, AWS AMI
- You will design and develop new automation solutions to infrastructure engineering problems.
- Work closely with application developers and participating in the architectural discussions.
- Build self-service Continuous Delivery tooling to support deployment and lifecycle management of a wide range of compute workloads and services
- Advocate a DevOps culture of automation, self-service, and engineering best practices to enable development teams.
- Provide leadership to the team in mastering technologies, identifying, and implementing worthwhile new technologies and improving our process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (related field) or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in DevOps engineering or software development.
- Strong coding and scripting experience with Bash, Python, Go or similar languages.
- Comprehensive experience with AWS including a solid understanding of CI/CD, Amazon S3, EC2, IAM, CloudFormation and Route 53.
- Experience with user access, authentication, user permission management and security, LDAP, AD, OIDC, Kerberos.
- Experience with AWS Direct Connect or setting up and maintaining a hybrid cloud.
- Experience with secure infrastructure networking with AWS using different types of Load Balancers, setting up VPCs, subnets, and routing tables.
- Experience with containerization and scheduling, with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with working on real-time data streaming solutions: Spark, Kafka, MQTT.
- Strong distributed systems implementation experience .
- Experience with auto scaling, performance testing and capacity planning.
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, etc. to build automation, CI/CD, Self-Service pipelines.
- Experience with configuration management tools: Puppet, Chef, Kustomize, or Ansible.
- Experience owning infrastructure in production, as well as designing and creating build/deploy & monitoring/reporting systems using CloudFormation/Terraform.
- Experience with restful services, pub/sub communication model, service-oriented architecture, distributed systems, cloud system (AWS) and micro-services architecture pattern.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.