Senior Systems Engineer, Infotainment
Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Infotainment, Controls, and Integration /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer for Infotainment systems. This position requires an experienced professional with a background in development of Linux, Android or RTOS systems.
- Evaluate and develop multiple Linux, Android and RTOS systems in the context of a larger overall system
- Understand and develop overall communication between Infotainment and other systems
- Understand and define functional safety requirements for infotainment in conjunction with other vehicle systems teams
- A minimum of 7 years of industry experience in Linux/Android software development.
- Hands on experience configuring, trouble-shooting, and optimizing complex systems with proccessing units.
- Experience with networking software development
- Experience with source code management, unit test, code review, and issue tracking systems.
- Passion for product excellence and quality.
- Experience with automotive Infotainment systems, but not required.
- Experience with safety critical systems
- Experience with development of complex systems kernel customizations for Android, and Android middleware.
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.