Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Information Technology /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We run a large Jira/Confluence platform in cloud and are looking for an administrator to join our team who would own performance, scalability and operational excellence on our platform, with a focus on supporting Manufacturing operations. This includes the full administration of the entire Atlassian suite (Jira, Jira Service Desk and Confluence). You will work directly with customers in Manufacturing to make sure that changes and feature requests are balanced with performance and stability SLAs.
It is a challenge to work with various type of customers who rely on these platforms and is also a great opportunity for engineers who are looking to push themselves and prove that they can achieve great things.
These systems are heavily used by the entire company and have aggressive SLAs, which means architecting a scalable, fault-tolerant system is essential.
You will engage with experienced, cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative solutions. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative environment. You will take part in designing solutions to hard problems across a global infrastructure platform. You will work closely with multiple business units, departments and teams to drive the SDLC from concept to launch and ensuring the highest level of quality for your deliverables.
- Driving your own projects, from design through planning to execution. Also work with teams across Lucid on cross-team initiatives.
- Planning and coordinating feature improvements and upgrades around services.
- Improving the user experience around services.
- Analyzing and improving availability, efficiency, capacity, scalability, security and performance of our services.
- Representing Systems Operations while working with internal teams and external partners.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems with production systems as part of our on-call rotation.
- Developing and maintaining operations tools.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a Systems Development Engineer.
- Functional scripting/programming experience with Perl/Python/Ruby, Bash.
- Experience in supporting applications with a focus on customer experience.
- Master's degree
- Excellent customer service, communication, documentation, work prioritization and analytical skills.
- Carving out requirements around ambiguous projects.
- Ability and willingness to go above and beyond ones comfort zone when it comes to learning about other infrastructure services to help integrate and improve them.
- Tuning applications for performance.
- Energy and passion to invent and create new solutions, challenge the status quo and drive positive change
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You manage multiple priorities and get the right things done at the right times in spite of the fact that the workload is larger than you are.
- You communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with your team and with other groups. You are able to translate detailed technical problems into communicable messages.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.