Parts Advisor, Munich
Munich, BY /
Retail – Service /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Parts Advisor is responsible for the spare parts business within the service center and ensures maximum external and internal customer satisfaction. This position acts as the primary supplier of spare parts. The Parts Advisor is an essential part of our customer service. Applicants are expected to excel in their respective roles, have the ability to learn quickly and strive for excellence in a fast-paced environment.
- Very good communication within the teams, implementation and monitoring of effective processes in the spare parts department
- Promotes and sells replacement parts and accessories in accordance with Lucid policies
- Establishes an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that includes ongoing and annual inventories and proper counting procedures
- Preparation of cost estimates according to the needs of technicians and consultants
- Ordering of work materials as well as special orders of parts for assignments
- Taking orders for spare parts
- They are willing to travel temporarily for a week or a little longer as needed.
- You have a passion for sustainable mobility and want to make a difference in our service area
- Training as a warehouse clerk or relevant experience in this area
- Previous experience in a parts department - preferably premium goods
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to perform multiple operations while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a group in a dynamic environment
- Ability to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office as well as learn our DMS software
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Valid forklift license
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.