Manager, Global Business Planning
Newark, CA /
Retail Operations – Sales /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Business Planning to support the Sales organization’s aggressive growth plans. This person will help with activities including, but not limited to, sales planning, analytics, financial modeling, vehicle deliveries, incentives, and other key programs to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty. The ideal candidate possesses a strong ability to relentlessly prioritize, balancing short-term initiatives with long-term goals.
- Create quarterly business plans to align all relevant teams and individuals
- Support immediate efforts related to:
- Customer delivery program
- Vehicle logistics
- Fleet sales program
- Vehicle trade-in program
- Customer-facing financial programs
- Work closely with Sales, Product Planning, Order Operations, Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Logistics to create a model for vehicle production and allocation
- Develop sales targets, headcount recommendations, and compensation programs for our sales teams
- Develop market-specific strategies to support Lucid’s expansion into new markets
- Build out a team to support the continued expansion of Lucid’s operations across new markets
- Provide support to business partners for ad-hoc initiatives
- 6+ years of experience in business planning, operations, strategy, or similar role
- Proven ability to forecast and think long-term. Maintain an understanding of the competitive landscape, industry trends, and external pressures that may impact customer buying decisions
- Ability to partner cross-functionally to deliver major initiatives, all while relentlessly prioritizing based on need
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for the customer experience, and an understanding of how certain programs impact said experience
- Demonstrated experience in project management, from ideation to delivery and launch
- Comfort navigating ambiguity, and an ability to create in an undefined, unestablished environment
- Self-starter mentality and comfort working in a high energy, fast-paced environment
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.