(Sr.) FCT Hardware Engineer
Hardware Engineering – Powertrain Engineering /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking for a (Sr.) FCT Hardware Engineer. A qualified caliber will serve as an interface with the headquarters R&D & local R&D teams, external third parties and deliver the job with industry standards, tools, and the latest technologies.
- Perform EE parts selection
- Analyze and improve production line test yield (ICT & FCT)
- Lead hardware / FCT circuit design
- Deliver PCBA anomaly analysis
- Lead signal measurement, anomaly analysis and elimination
- Drive mass production yield improvement & NPI process improvement, and deliver solutions
- Deliver wiring diagram inspection and problem corrections
- Lead product safety certification and related testing
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree or above, in electrical engineering or relevant discipline
- Track record of hardware engineering development & design
- Sound knowledge of circuit board layout
- Experienced with digital circuit & analog analysis & design
- Familiar with PCBA design and bug tracking
- Good command of Mandarin Chinese and English languages
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.