Director, Global Retail Learning & Talent Development
Newark, CA /
Retail – Retail Program Management /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As the Director, Retail Learning & Talent Development, you will be responsible for strategically designing, implementing, and managing talent and development strategies and programs across the global Retail organization. You will also be responsible for further building out and enhancing the various learning and development teams to support each of the business functions within the Retail department.
The ideal candidate will thrive in ambiguous environments and create a strong foundation for which to build a robust learning and development organization. In order to be successful in this role, you will be able to think big and focus on scalable processes and solutions that not only drive results today but support a long-term focus on surprising and delighting customers
- Create and execute the overall learning and talent development strategy for Lucid’s Retail organization, for both people leaders and individual contributors
- Oversee, develop, recommend, and lead key strategic and holistic talent initiatives across the Retail organization. Examples include performance and talent management optimization, leadership development, and learning and development
- Lead the optimization of existing learning initiatives, and design new strategies, programs, and processes needed to support the continued growth of Lucid’s Retail organization
- Engage with business leaders and employees to understand requirements, gaps, and aspirations for development
- Create and deliver in-depth training on the company, products, customer journey, sales and service methodologies, systems, etc.
- Be a strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then execute those plans
- Work closely with our retail leadership teams to present innovative ideas regarding our enablement training offerings
- Create learning pathways and training content for the entire retail staff
- Start with internal training and sales and service readiness, but in the future think about how to build out and enhance the customer-facing learning pathway
- A people-first leader with a minimum of 10 years of experience in Performance/Talent Management, Leadership Development, and/or Learning & Development
- The ability to rapidly master new technologies, methodologies, and subject matter, and transfer this expertise to others
- Prior experience managing program ROI, metrics evaluation and reporting on program deliverables
- Strong interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills, both verbal and written
- Passion for a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Comfort navigating ambiguity, and an ability to create in an undefined, unestablished environment
- Independent thinker that can provide strategic thought leadership
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.