Hardware Engineering – Powertrain Engineering
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an Electrical Technician. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Help the engineers solder or rework on printed circuit board
- Support the test setup for EE lab
- Prepare the harness and connectors according to engineers’ requirement
- Keep the lab organized
- Be part of a team to develop amazing electronics product
- Excellent in soldering and handcraft
- Hands-on experience in electronic product assembly
- Excellent manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Hands-on experience in test equipment like DMM, scope, probe, power supplies, etc.
- Good understanding on how to work safely and efficiently in the lab
- Basic knowledge of electrical circuits and components
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good verbal communication skills required
- Associate degree in Electronics/Electrical domain preferred
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ year experience as technician
- High voltage experience
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.