Senior Systems Engineer
Newark, CA /
Hardware Engineering – Powertrain Engineering /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a senior system engineer in hardware. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment. You Will:
- Define, collect, and manage the requirements for powertrain system in electric vehicles
- Review with design engineers to document the specifications, system architectures, and functions
- Work on system engineering with hardware and software design engineers
- Contribute to drivetrain and vehicle level integrations from prototype to production
- Be part of a team to develop amazing electronics product
- Solid background in electronics systems and components
- Deep understanding of the system architecture of the electric vehicles
- Experience in powertrain, power electronics and embedded systems
- Experience in tools and development procedure in automotive industry
- Good communication and inter-person skills
- Good documents management skills
- MS degree with 5-year experience, PhD degree with 1-year experience
- Hand-on experience in electronics design
- Minimum – BS in the areas of electronic or electrical engineering.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.