Process & System Technical Project Manager
Casa Grande, AZ /
Logistics & Operations – Manufacturing Logistics /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid is seeking an individual who can design, build, and delivery of processes, applications, systems that support material flow and logistics operations. This individual will work with Business owners to clarify and document requirements and set priorities as well as serve as liaison between Business owners and Enterprise Team, ensuring questions and concerns are clarified.
- Define processes, create flows, identify stakeholders, drive, and manage meetings, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Measure project performance/ maintain KPI to identify areas for improvement.
- Work with Business owners to identify potential failure points in process development and enhancement requests.
- Document, test, execute, and inform all stakeholders on test status and timeline for test cases.
- Review Work Instructions, training, and other related other documentation.
- Train and expand knowledge to the ops team to develop Champions on the systems.
- Work closely and collaboratively with business partners and technology teams to gather and document requirements and create user stories for building new products and enhancing existing products.
- Coordinate the delivery of these product capabilities and product updates to the users and internal teams.
- Document master data management required for process.
- Ensure functionality of developed processes and systems solutions during production trials and launch on production until sustainable by Operations team.
- Create product vision, translate product vision into product strategy, translate and convey strategy in the form of executable product requirements.
- Manage and prioritize the requirements backlog.
- Understand and document user scenarios, use cases, the expected user experience.
- Define feature lists, use cases, acceptance criteria, user flows, user personas and other artifacts in support of product development efforts.
- Position communicates to all levels of the organization, within the function as well as other functions and suppliers.
- Apply advanced problem-solving techniques and lean principles to develop and optimize the manufacturing system to maximize throughput, increase efficiency and value.
- Excellent cross-team collaboration, with ability to work effectively in a strong matrix environment.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Experience driving product vision, process mapping, and design discussions.
- Investigate existing software solutions as needed and manage the make / buy decision process.
- Work with teams across different geographical regions and time zones.
- Build and maintain solid productive relationships with team members, users, customers, stakeholders, etc. in person or over the phone.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a technology or engineering field
- 5+ years of software/online systems development / management experience such as creating strategic product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with and developing SAP and EWM applications
- Previous work experience with systems and processes to support material delivery, warehousing, logistics, supply chain in an automotive environment
- Understanding of Supply Chain, Logistics, 3PL, and Packaging Engineering functions and their interdependence with Material Flow Industrial Engineering.
- Skilled with the following software: SAP, Access, Smartsheet, MS Office Suite including advanced Excel analytical functions.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred
- SAP Super user preferred
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.