BIM (Building Information Modeling) Coordinator, Facilities
Casa Grande, AZ /
Manufacturing – Facilities /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The BIM Coordinator will be the technical subject matter consultant and responsible for facilitating the BIM process for assigned projects. The BIM Coordinator fosters relationships with key stakeholders, design professionals and project teams. The BIM Coordinator is responsible for the federated building information model set up, file management, ensuring project team members are aligned with the BIM process and adherence to the project BIM execution plan.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve all conflicts between process and facilities which includes assisting MEP/FP trades with troubleshooting their models for deliverable conformance. This position requires advanced knowledge of how a building is constructed, knowledge of MEP/FP systems and coordinating these systems against Architectural and Structural design model elements. The right candidate will also ensure the Federated model conforms to Lucid’s desired content and quality for deliverable.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Acts as a primary technical resource regarding BIM/CAD workflows.
- Maintains effective relationships with design, project, and client teams.
- Facilitates BIM process integration and BIM Execution Plan adherence.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D/4D/5D BIM processes.
- Fully comprehends all of the LOD 400 BIM Specifications.
- Daily use of Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Assemble and Bluebeam platforms.
- Must know how to extract quantities from 3D models to assist estimators with cost tracking.
- Must be able to assist team members with VDC related responsibilities.
- +2 years of experience.
- Bachelors Degree
- Hands on application of Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Assemble, and Bluebeam.
- Able to work in a fast paced, collaborative, team environment and/or independently
- Experience with Navisworks clash detection reporting and managing resolutions to clash issues.
- Knows BIM 360 Software and workflows.
- Understands BMS/FM processes and how they interface with model data for asset tracking.
- Knowledge of design and field construction processes.
- Construction logistic plan creation (2D or 3D) for visual process information conveyance.
- Able to convert 2D sketches or drawings into 3D models.
- PC experience in Windows applications.
- Working knowledge of word, excel, and spreadsheet creation.
- Understand web-enabled applications associated with the aforementioned software platforms.
- Possess interpersonal organization and communication skills.
- Takes initiative, able to be a self-starter, energetic, goal focused and quality-oriented.
- 3D scanning and point-cloud registration.
- FAA Part 107 Certified Drone Pilot.
- Synchro 4D animation development.
- Creation of renderings, animations and VR sessions using 3DS-Max with VRay and/or Unity.
- 3D MEP modeling with Civil 3D, Revit or other software related platforms.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.