Senior Android Software Engineer
Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Infotainment, Controls, and Integration /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Work in conjunction with the user experience design team to define, scope, and refine the user-facing features and interactions.
- Design, implement, and deliver the in-vehicle software utilizing the underlying platform, frameworks, and SDKs.
- Work in conjunction with platform software engineers to analyze and optimize the system to achieve a highly responsive user experience.
- Diagnose, analyze, and resolve relevant issues based on testing, and user validation.
- A minimum of 5+ years of industry experience in Android development, and proven industry experience of shipping Android software products.
- Domain knowledge and experience of software development on the Android system, and have worked with multiple area of Android SDK.
- Proficiency in Java programming to write clean and well structured code.
- Experience with IDEs, source code management, unit testing, code review, issue tracking, and graphics performance analysis tools.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas clearly and effectively.
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields
- Passion for user interactions and doing so with excellence.
- Desire and willingness to constantly learn new knowledge and skills.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.