Director Business Operations
Newark, CA /
People & Places – Human Resources /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are seeking a Director, Business Operations to drive the programs and initiatives to support G&A groups. Reporting to and working closely with the Vice President of People, the Director will support our G&A infrastructure, systems, and processes to help the company scale globally. This position requires an ability to think strategically about problems as well as a knack for tactical execution. The Director will act as a trusted partner to Lucid’s leaders on cross-G&A matters, coordinate resource and planning operations, and design and drive inclusive and sustainable employee-related services, policies, and processes. This individual will be a member of Lucid’s People Team.
- You will lead a team of Project Managers, Analysts and support personnel supporting the G&A leadership team across Human Resources, Legal, Finance, Facilities, IT, Enterprise Applications, Safety and Security.
- You will be responsible for driving projects, systems and tools to enable Lucid to successfully scale and grow as a Company.
- You will develop scenario plans, facilitate complex cross functional projects, research business cases, and manage a complex portfolio of projects.
- You will be responsible for delivering these projects on time, with the right degree of cost and quality by aligning stakeholders and driving for results.
- You will have full ownership on behalf of the G&A leadership team in helping the company continue to be successful.
- The ideal leader will have a successful track record in the following areas:
- 15+ years in one or more of the following areas: Program Management, Business Operations, Strategy, Business Planning and Execution.
- Lead large, complex, cross-functional teams in one of more of the following areas: process improvement, systems implementation, organizational transformation and change.
- Minimum 3-4 years managing people
- Data-driven decision making with a strong bias towards action
- Strong analytical background and passion for strategy, planning, operations and execution
- Entrepreneurial DNA; ability and desire to run initiatives end-to-end with full ownership
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivated, organized and analytical
- Ability to align stakeholders on a common set of priorities and plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to hit deadline and comfort with executive level presentations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Master’s degree (MBA/MS) is preferred
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.