Call Centre Agent
Retail – Service Customer Care /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The primary goal of a Call Center Agent team member is to demonstrate high performance and promote premium communication, to ensure a world-class customer experience and resolution services to Lucid vehicle owners on complex, high level concerns. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to identify and coordinate as such with cross functional departments, and exhibit a strong understanding of empathy, professional drive, critical thinking or analysist of root-causes, while championing the Lucid customer experience. Self-motivated and resourceful individuals, with a capability to create strong internal networks will thrive in this role. The ability to develop excellent relationships with Lucid vehicle owners, as well as internal departments to effectively address customer concerns to provide remedies will be crucial.
- Follow processes, workflows, and communication expectations for the Call Center team, to build relationship and ultimately earn customer Loyalty.
- Within existing software, determine appropriate metrics, stages, and follow up protocols to ensure customers are heard, prioritized, and issues are resolved.
- Communicate appropriately, understanding the Lucid customer profile, and their needs.
- Innovate, advocate and ensure Lucid vehicle owner’s questions concerns or escalations are met, partnering with internal stakeholders and cross-functional departments when needed.
- Highly skilled in navigating sensitive customer concerns, focusing on root causes, and prevent additional similar concerns.
- Ensure the Voice of the Customer is heard. Advocate for the customer, by driving improvements for Lucid services or offerings. Champion customer experience to all departments.
- Take ownership of a customer case to full resolution, communicating efficiently with internal departments when needed.
- Ensure customer loyalty, by providing Lucid customers a world-class experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer experience, customer success, account management, or equivalent college degree in Hospitality.
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, empathetic mindset, and commitment to providing a great customer experience. Eagerness to take on new responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly precise. Flexible, proactive, attentive to details, demonstrating strong critical thinking, common sense, and innovation when situations require.
- Understands both Mechanical and Cosmetic repair times, skills and cost management.
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies.
- Familiar with Outlook, and MS Office Suite
- Verbal and written skills in English, with a focus on tone and grammar when communicating.
- Automotive industry experience or start-up experience.
- Verbal and written skills in Canadian French and Arabic.
Nice to Have:
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.