Project Reporting Coordinator
KAEC - Jeddah
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Seeking a reporting coordinator to support the construction of new manufacturing facilities. This position requires an experienced professional in construction management reporting, as his prime responsibility to provide accurate and reliable reports that depict the project’s status.
This position requires partnership with internal departments and External vendors and suppliers, our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and will be reporting to Sr. Manager, Controls.
- Collects, organizes, and compiles field data into a series of reports that are distributed on a timely basis, Analyze, and synthesize data.
- Produce daily, weekly & monthly qualitative and quantitative Reports, quarterly indicator reports, annual reports and other narrative reports as assigned by the relevant departments.
- Create info graphics, charts, interactive maps, and other communication material as needed.
- Overseeing reporting and data quality in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitor and ensure accuracy of data collection.
- Support the implementation and improvement of monitoring and evaluation tools and frameworks.
Skills and Qualifications
- Very strong communication and organizational skills and abilities.
- Demonstrated excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Competencies using MS Excel formulas and data collection and analysis systems.
- High Competencies in PowerPoint and other presentations software
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality and data protection regulations.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, management, computer science or any related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in reporting, data Analysis, data visualization and report writing.
- Conceptual analytical and evaluation skills to conduct independent research and analysis.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.