Technical Program Manager, Infotainment
Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Infotainment, Controls, and Integration /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
This management position requires a highly experienced professional Program Manager with a proven track record of excellence and managerial achievement. The candidate will be an accomplished team leader and manager, with a strong organizational capability and ability to command respect from the talented teams he or she will help lead and coordinate. Ideally, this candidate will have proactive communication, so each individual team member remains aware of the timing and delivery expectations placed upon them and that critical issues are identified and brought to the attention of senior management with gauged advance notice.
- To lead and manage to an excellent standard through hands-on example
- Create and play a leading role in the execution of an overall timing plan for the Infotainment System and related functions.
- Interact with and coordinate work between Infotainment hardware and software teams, design UX teams, and other company entities requiring inputs/outputs from Infotainment
- To define main work packages for Infotainment and related functions
- Facilitate product requirement and HMI feature documentation
- Facilitate architecture documentation
- Define and communicate dependencies between hardware, software, and suppliers with a focus on minimizing these dependencies.
- Communicate program status to overall software organization, other program managers and executives as required
- Work with resource managers and technical leads to define the level of effort, resource requirements and summary timing plans.
- Plan and manage sprints in conjunction with resource managers and technical leads
- A minimum of 3 years of experience program/project managing large systems development programs
- A minimum of 8 years in consumer-facing electronics development including hardware and software.
- A proven track record of delivering products to production
- Experience using Agile/Scrum/Sprint methodology including sprint planning and execution
- Experience bringing integrated software/hardware products from the early development phase to production
- Embedded system development experience
- Experience with best software practices for development
- Experience with development in Android and Linux environments
- Experience working directly with design/UX teams and in UX/UI development
- Experience engaging, working and managing the output of third party suppliers
- Experience in developing automotive infotainment systems
- Experience with infotainment and instrument cluster development
- Exposure to OS/systems development, backend development, mobile application development, and hybrid (cloud/embedded) development
- Experience with test and build aspects of software development
- Product management experience and a willingness to embrace portions of the product management role.
- BS minimum in an engineering discipline (computer science, electrical engineering or similar)
- PMP certification preferred
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.