Sr. Manager, IT
Casa Grande, AZ /
Information Technology – Global IT Infrastructure /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
As the Senior Manager, IT, you will be responsible for leading a team to define & maintain network infrastructure for as it related to the enterprise, engineering, manufacturing and retail environments.
- Manage the oversight of a complex global workforce composed of employees, contractors, and external vendors
- Work closely with the manufacturing, retail, enterprise, and R&D teams to understand evolving business needs, document systematic processes, guide operations, and identify solutions for recurring issues
- Define and build Operational Reporting, Exception Reporting, Issue Tracking KPIs
- Develop and maintain operational processes and procedures to ensure predictable and timely fault response & resolution and proactive maintenance
- Ensure comprehensive documentation of network system and process flows is maintained
- Ensure service level objectives are met for the global network as well as third party response and resolution
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed solutions and changes to ensure that these are cost effective
- Receive business requirements and work with engineers and architects to review solutions that fit the overall architecture for implementation
- Ensure ongoing/new projects, rollouts, and daily activities are being performed in a scalable and effective manner.
- 10+ years of network operations experience on large-scale networks
- Ability to work with ambiguity and make decisions about what data and approach is best for the task at hand
- 5+ years of people management experience and people development
- Effective organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills with multiple projects
- Technical background in Network infrastructure and operations
- Strong knowledge of Cloud, SD-WAN, Load-balancing, Firewall, Routing, Switching, and Wireless functional concepts
- OT experience
- Strong experience with Cisco (Route/Switch/Wireless/DNAC/ISE), F5, AWS, and Palo Alto experience
- Experience leading and maturing teams in a fast-paced company through exponential growth
- BS/MS in Information Technology/Computer Science or combination of education and equivalent work experience.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.