Sales & Service Operations, Program Manager, Europe
Amsterdam, NH /
Retail – Retail Program Management /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
You are a big picture thinker with the ability to execute. You thrive in ambiguous environments, and enjoy defining the approach to solve problems with some tops down guidance. You are confident yet humble. You have great executive presence and welcome the opportunities to present to executive leadership. You have a growth mindset and strive to continually learn and develop. You love being in a fast-paced environment and working as a team together. You wholeheartedly believe in Lucid’s mission – To inspire the adoption of sustainable transportation by creating the most captivating electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Your Day to Day Will Like:
- Not repetitive, no day will be exactly the same; the role will be dynamic
- Drive significant projects that are strategically important to business, including but not limited to growth & expansion, integration, cross-functional process build & improvements, research, benchmark
- Responsible for the overall timeline of the strategic projects
- Define and implement repeatable framework across the projects (as to not have other teams reinvent the wheel)
- Prioritize continuously and focus on the most important, strategic projects with big picture in mind
- Proactively identify key risks and issues, identify mitigations, recommend solutions and drive closure
You are Qualified If You Have:
- 5+ years of cross-functional project management experience
- A bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- Fluent in English
- Excellent Project Management skills, proficient in Project Management framework and tools
- Ability to communicate complex data, analysis, opinions, thoughts
- Excellent listening skills to understand others clearly
- Proficient in building presentations
- A positive attitude and teamwork mindset
- Global stakeholder management
- Ability to travel if needed for work (up to 20%)
- Automotive industry experience in Sales and Service/Aftersales
- Strategic management background
- Fluent in additional languages
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.