Learning & Development Manager
Casa Grande, AZ /
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Learning and Development Manager. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
The Learning and Development Manager will report to the Senior Manager of Operational Excellence. The ideal candidate will help our employees advance their skills and knowledge in order to optimize their success in the manufacturing of Lucid’s all-electric luxury vehicles.
In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. If you also have experience designing e-learning courses and managing budgets, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by training and developing its people.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Design and deliver courses, workshops and other training
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Market available training opportunities to employees
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts for vendor-provided training
- Hire and oversee training and L&D Specialists
- Measure learning effectiveness
- enerate and publish training reports
- Oversee the Learning Management System
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar in an automotive manufacturing company
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office, Learning Management Systems (LMS), and training content development platforms
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- BS/BA in a related field
- Professional certification is a plus
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.