IT Systems Engineer
Programs & Operations – Information Technology
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for the maintenance of the company’s computer systems and related software. The daily operation of all aspects of the systems, from LAN networks to internal communications systems (such as email and instant messaging), are part of the engineer’s responsibilities. The engineer will install and integrate new software into the company’s network. The engineer may also be involved in data collection and storage to help systems run more efficiently. The engineer will help individual employees with network access, working within established security levels. In general, all functions designed to make a system run more efficiently can be within engineer’s jurisdiction. The engineer may write reports on system function for his or her superiors and make recommendations for fixes and upgrades. This position will report directly to the Sr. Manager of IT.
- Troubleshoot the company’s computer systems for bugs, weaknesses and overall usability and work to create fixes for any deficiencies
- Be able to work across departments to problem solve
- Maintain a strong understanding of the company’s various software applications and how each relates to the other
- Have demonstrated experience in Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Apple operating systems and related technologies
- Practical knowledge of IP protocols is a must
- An ability to think innovatively and problem solve is imperative
- Be current with latest developments in software, hardware and related technology
- More than five years of experience in a corporate environment
- Technical certifications offered by product vendors and software formsare required
- The engineer must have strong communication and writing skills
- Multitasking is a needed skill
- Strong analytical skills
- A meticulous attention to detail
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field is necessary
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.