Technician, Prototype Build
Newark, CA /
Hardware Engineering – R & D Management /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As a Technician, Prototype Build, you will help develop and commercialize state-of-the-art electric vehicle. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and be excellent at multi-tasking.
- Build state of the art automotive prototype vehicle, systems, and subsystems
- Work closely with Design engineers and identify potential assembly and service issues
- Work efficiently within a multidisciplinary cooperative environment
- Automotive technician degree or equivalent work experience
- Luxury automotive technician experience
- Willing to work overtime, weekend, etc...
- Ability to travel
- Proof of excellence in your past position, while demonstrating profound creativity in resolving mechanical problems
- Automotive Technician certification
- 5 years Luxury Automobile Technician experience
- You bring your own professional automotive toolbox
- Professional Race team experience
- Fabrication skills
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.