Newark, CA /
Digital – Infotainment /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Systems Engineer for Infotainment System. This position requires an experienced professional with a background in development of Linux, Android or RTOS Systems.
- Evaluate and develop multiple Linux, Android and RTOS systems in the context of a larger overall system
- Understand and develop overall communication between Infotainment and other systems
- Analyze & Create System requirement , System Architecture for the software development
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience in Linux/Android software development.
- Experience with automotive Infotainment systems or similar systems.
- Experience with networking software development
- Hands on experience configuring, trouble-shooting, and optimizing complex systems with processing units.
- Experience with source code management, unit test, code review, and issue tracking systems.
- Experience with safety critical systems
- Experience with development of complex systems kernel customizations for Android, and Android middleware.
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Individuals seeking a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.