Manager, Learning and Development
Newark, CA /
People & Places – Human Resources /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The L&D manager will be a key member of the talent management team and responsible for all aspects of design, implementation and administration of Learning and Development programs at Lucie Motors. This role directs the design and development of training and development programs for employees (e.g., management and leadership programs, business essentials, new hire orientation, etc.) Responsible for managing training needs analyses, determining the solution for bridging the skills gap and following-up to determine effectiveness and applicability of training. Oversees the selection and management of training vendors. Develops corporate policies regarding corporate training. Collaborates and aligns with functional training teams to ensure a cohesive development experience.
- Establish the long term-vision, goals, and strategies to continue to refine Lucid Motor’s learning and development experience
- Engage with business leaders and employees to understand requirements, gaps and aspirations for development
- Partner with Talent Management team to establish the expectations for Leaders and People Managers
- Develop and deploy active development solutions as well as supporting tools for reference and performance support
- Collaborate with Employee Relations to understand challenge areas that can be addressed through re-aligned expectation communications and development
- Establish feedback loops for employees to share perspectives on evolving needs and requirements
- Collaborate with functional (Manufacturing, Sales, Services) training teams to ensure consistent tools and approaches to training
- Evolve strategy to reflect global audience requirements as company continues to grow
- Establish and maintain appropriate technology solution infrastructure to meet the diverse and evolving needs of the customers
- Strong interpersonal and consulting skills with the ability to build relationships with, influence, and coach leaders across all levels of the organization and hold them accountable to metrics
- Ability to work effectively in a global organization and build strong relationships across functions and teams
- Effective conflict resolution, facilitation, and consultation skills and skill in fact-finding, analysis, problem-solving and consulting to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Excellent judgment, political sensitivity, and ability to maintain confidentiality and act collaboratively and discreetly
- Independent thinker that can provide strategic thought leadership
- Ability to collect and analyze data, qualitative and quantitative, to set the strategic direction for their work
- Outstanding project management skills with strong attention to detail and ability to efficiently and simultaneously manage multiple multi-month projects to completion
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Expertise in developing impactful L&D solutions
- The ideal candidate shall possess an undergraduate degree with advanced degree preferred. Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, or another related field is preferred.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.